The privacy of your personal information is very important to us. As such, Infibusiness Solution (Infibusiness Solution) presents this statement
to give our users a clear understanding of how we operate our Web site ("Site"),
the business services offered to support the Site ("Services") and how we handle your personal information. Information governing the terms of
following link: http://www.infibusiness.com/store/Terms_condition.php .
If you have any questions or concerns relating to privacy or security, please send an email to email@example.com.
- 3. Security Infibusiness Solution utilizes generally-accepted security measures (such as encryption) to protect against the misuse or unauthorized disclosure of any personal information you submit to us. However, like other Internet sites, we cannot guarantee that it is completely secure from people who might attempt to evade security measures or intercept transmissions over the Internet.
- 4. Updating information and Opting- out We provide you with the ability to access and correct or update any Personal Information or other information you have provided us. Simply click on the "Login" link located at the top of each Infibusiness Solution web page. If you no longer wish to receive communications from Infibusiness Solution, you may click on the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any email sent to you by Infibusiness Solution.
- 8. Children We ask that only individuals who are over the age of 18 register on our site. If we learn that we inadvertently have collected identifying Personal Information from an individual under the age of 18, we will promptly delete that information from our system. Infibusiness Solution is committed to protecting the privacy of children and has no intention of collecting personal data from children under the age of 18. We encourage parents and guardians of children under 18 to regularly check and monitor their children's use of e-mail and other activities online.
- 9. Other Websites This privacy statement applies only as long as you remain on the Infibusiness Solution Site. Once you leave Infibusiness Solution to visit another site, we have no control over your privacy or security issues even if you reached the other site by clicking on a link within Infibusiness Solution.
- Questions and comments If you have any questions regarding these Terms or your use of the Site, please submit them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We use session cookies. A session cookie expires and is deleted from your computer when you close your browser. We use session cookies to make it easier for you to navigate our Site and to receive the greatest benefit from our Site and Services.
Infibusiness Solution reserves the right to change its fee schedule for use of the Site and the Infibusiness Solution IP in the future. As a condition of your continued use of and access to the Site following notice thereof, you agree to pay Infibusiness Solution pursuant to the then-current fee schedule available on the Site, and Infibusiness Solution reserves the right to deactivate your access to the Site for failure to pay any such applicable fee on or prior to the due date. Deactivation of your account does not serve as account termination, and your financial obligations to Infibusiness Solution in such a case under these Terms would continue to accrue. If your account is deactivated, to reactivate your account a reactivation fee (a "Reactivation Fee") equal to the then-current Set-Up Fee will be charged to your credit card or debit carsd.
Upon termination or cancellation of your account, no refund of any pre-paid Membership Fee will be issued. Any refund of fees that is issued by Infibusiness Solution will be in the form of a check or a credit to the credit card on file and will be at Infibusiness Solution's sole discretion.